+044 - 48622288
Definitions of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises is defined in accordance with the provision of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises Development (MSMED) Act, 2006 the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME). Small Scale and ancillary units (i.e. undertaking with investment in plant and machinery of less than Rs. 10 million) should seek registration with the Director of Industries of the concerned State Government. The main purpose of registration of SSI or MSME is to maintain statistics and to maintain a not e of such units for providing support and incentives for these companies. States have generally adopted a uniform registration method for registering these companies but since this is a State list subject and they use the registration to implement their own scheme, so it is possible that in some states have slight modification from the general procedure provided below and some states may have a “SIDO registration scheme” and a “state registration scheme”.
In the registration of SSI/MSME there are two types of certificates provided by the authorities, initially provisional registration certificate is given to the companies which is valid for five years. It is given for pre-operative period and after that a permanent registration certificate is given in perpetuity.
1. Aadhaar Number : Fill 12 digit Aadhaar number issued to the applicant in the appropriate field.
2. Name of Applicant : Fill name of Applicant as mentioned on the Aadhaar Card.
3. Social Category : Select the Social Category of applicant from the given options.
4. Gender : Select the gender from provided option
5. Physically Handicapped : Select the status from provided options
6. Name of Enterprise / Business : Fill the name of Business / Enterprise which will get printed on MSME Certificate.
7. Type of Organization : Select the type of organization from the given options which will get printed on MSME Certificate.
8. PAN: Fill 10 Digit PAN Number in case of Limited Liability Partnership / Co-operative Society / Private Limited / Public Limited. PAN Number is optional in case of Proprietorship Firm / Hindu Undivided Family / Partnership Firm / Self Help Group
9. Location of Plant : Please fill the location address properly
10. Office Address : Please provide office address, if address other than plant location.
11. Mobile No : Fill the correct Mobile Number of Applicant
12. Mail ID : Fill the correct Mail ID of Applicant
13. Date of Commencement of Business : Fill the date of Commencement of Business which will get printed on MSME Certificate.
14. Bank Account Number : Fill the Applicant’s bank account number.
15. Bank IFS Code : Fill the Applicant Bank IFS Code. The IFS code is printed on the Cheque Books.
16. Main Business Activity of Enterprise : Select the Main Business activity from the given options.
17. NIC 2 Digit Code :Select the 2 Digit NIC Code from the given options considering your business activity.
18. Additional details about Business : Fill Additional details about business. (For example – manufacturing of Food Products, Computer programing, Software development)
19. Number of employees : Fill total number of people been employed.
20. Investment in Plant & Machinery / Equipment :Fill the total investment made in Plant, Machinery, and Equipment etc. to start your business.
21. Attachment : Attach scan copy of Aadhaar card